hmmmm, 8 interesting things about myself, then tag 4 - 8 others to do the same
1) When I was a baby my aunt refused to believe that I was not a child from the movie 'Children of the Dammed' i was SOO serious and intense. By the age of 3 i could still fit in to the outfit my mother brought me home from hospital in and it freaked her out to see such a small person walking and talking. (i didn't grow till i was about 11 and now I'm 5ft6")
(3 and a half here)
2) Growing up from the age of about 8 i was beyond tomboy! i WAS a boy (or at least a girl in some serious denial!) untill you just cant deny by the age of 15...stupid boobs!!! photographic proof needed here also i think....
3) My mum is awesomely cool. among other things...when i was 9 she put my older sisters bra on me....stuffed it....and took me to see the 'Full Monty' while i should have been at school (the movie is a 15 in the UK)
4) i was a secret Michael Jackson fan...i wanted to BE Michael Jackson :)
5) I've always been afraid of upsetting people! i was SO good at school, never got detention, and loved mainly by the male staff...my teachers were my friends. I never wanted to leave school and miss it like a lost loved one. (its only been two years.)
6) I've never wanted to grow up beyond the age of 6. had some rough times after that and i guess that's where my mind lies of how i remember 'my family' oh, and i still sleep with my Rosie bear...who dispite the name, is and always was a boy. My uni friends teased me that i had a gender confused bear.
7) Music sends me back in time. i can literally feel it. I never talk about problems and i HATE mushy sentimental talking (although ill admit it is sometimes needed, but i don't do it.) and i don't like to remember the past...it upsets me to think of happy times.
8) I'm a painter by heart. its what I'm best at, but i love how instant photography can be! especially film.
PHEW!!! lol, now who to tag.....if they've not already been tagged
Holly (who's blog I've forgotten....probably because she doesn't use it enough!)
Lauren Elyce (my links wont work :(
alright now i've been going through my old photos which i treasure so much....just wanted to share a few
Holly me and my brother Elliott
My mumma and me (isnt she beautiful)
My Magpie creatively and originally named Maggie
well that's enough of me for a while.